Friday, January 25, 2013

Feature & Follow (6)


Q:  What is the last book that kept you up late into the night just to finish it?

Well The last book, or shall I say Series that I read that I could NOT PUT DOWN would have to be the Paranormal Series by J.L. Bryan

Bryan is an Indie Author and I was so fortunate to have this book recommended for me.  It just kept getting better and better from book 1 to book 4 ! I had bought this series for my kindle because seriously the prices were crazy cheap , but I ended up loving this series so much I had to have them in print. Good thing too because low and behold Inkk Reviews was mentioned in the Acknowledgments for Book 4 ( Jenny Plague - Bringer ). How awesome is that! So if you get a chance, check out the Paranormal Series. Book 1 ( Jenny Pox ) is FREE on your E-reader ! 

Jenny Pox ( Free on Kindle or E-Reader) - Our Review

Tommy Nightmare - Our Review

Alexander Death - Our Video Review ( don't want to miss that )

Jenny Plague-Bringer - Review to come ... 

Thanks for Checking out my Addictive read! I hope you like Jenny just as much as we do here at Inkk! 


GIVEAWAY

We also have an EPIC BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY going on right now! Check it out and enter! May the odds be ever in your favor!



Join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules: 


    • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
    • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
    • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
    • If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
    • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
    • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
    • If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

10 comments:

  1. Never heard of this series before, but I really like the covers...

    Here's My FF!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace
    New Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Haven't heard of this series! Might have to look it up now!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't heard of that series but it sounds lovely :)
    Thanks for following Imagine a World-I followed via GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got Jenny Pox for my kindle! Thanks for the tip!

    Already following via GFC :D

    my F&F

    Nicole @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its sooo good! hope you get to read it soon! wonderful series! - Katie

      Delete
  5. Haven't read those. I'll have to check them out. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Happy Friday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have read Jenny Pox, good pick nice news too thanks for stopping by my blog new follower here GFC!
    Krista@Krista Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was awesome new to be featured in a book! funny how something so little can make me so happy! glad you liked jenny. really is one of my favorite series. - Katie

      Delete
  7. Hey Katie! I haven't read this paranormal series but it does sound good! Thanks for stopping by, following back!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been curious about this series for awhile; however, I never got around to buying/reading them. Maybe my local library will have a copy of Penny Pox. Thanks for bring the series back to my attention :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Returning the follow via GFC :)

    sinn @ sinnful books

    ReplyDelete