Friday, October 4, 2013

Inspired Fridays: Mini Apple Pies




Inspired Fridays is a weekley meme hosted by us @ Inkk

 We love crafting and Pinterest just as much as we love books, so why not combine the two! Take part in our weekly meme and link back to us ! 


You don't have to actually craft anything "be inspired". Show us something you maybe have done, want to try, or even a cool looking book nook or library, Whatever inspires you! Happy Weekend! 





Mini Apple Pies



Woo hoo we made it through another week! time to celebrate! I actually did make an apple pie today, but not of the mini variety. next time ill be sure to make these little cuties! 

Check out the link here ! 



I wonder if you can get them out in one cute little pie ! that would be great. 

any plans this weekend for anyone, hope you all have a great one! Enjoy the weekend !  


















5 comments:

  1. I don't like apple pie :( ... But I do hope you enjoyed the one you made! :)
    My plan for the weekend is to go out shopping a little, if the weather starts playing fair, that is. Lots of cold and rain lately, sigh.
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loathed apple pie, since I was a kid, but I'm sure the one you made looked just as good as these mini pies look!
    Hopefully the weather is going to hold, so I can go out shopping a little.
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a fan of apple pie, but it is husband's favorite. I will have to try to make him these soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a good idea. I have mixed emotions on apple pies. I think its good but after a bite or two I'm over it. This would be perfect. Also at my church, the first Wed. of the month we have a dinner so this might be a good idea for that. Thanks for sharing!
    My weekend is and will consist of helping people. I have been doing favors nonstop. Tonight I have to babysit a little girl and then tomorrow I am helping my friends daughter do a project on Cinder (I'm excited about that one). Hope your weekend goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh you guys. no apple pie.?!??. I didn't know there were such people.. gosh.. interested to know what is your go to desert , cake, cupcakes, cobbler ? - Katie

    ReplyDelete