Friday, May 24, 2013

Inspired Fridays: Coffee Ice Cubes


Inspired Fridays is a weekley meme hosted by us @ Inkk

 We love crafting and Pinterest just as much as we love books, so why not combine the two! Take part in our weekly meme and link back to us ! 


You don't have to actually craft anything to "be inspired". Show us something you maybe have done, want to try, or even a cool looking book nook or library. Whatever inspires you! Happy Weekend! 





Coffee Ice Cubes in a cup of Baileys 

Summer is finally here!!! Kids are out of school and finally I might find some down time to relax and get back to reading and blog-ing! Can't wait to catch up. 

I have been out of the country for 10 days ( don't worry pictures to come ) and between that and school  I know its been pretty bare here at Inkk. 

So lets start off this summer right with a great summer drink to sip on while i read! COFFEE ICE CUBES ! Genius!! 







2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the lovely meme!! I just linked mine as well!
    As much as I don't like Baileys, the coffee ice cubes are a really cool idea (no pun intended, lol!). The dark shade gives a nice contrast with the lightness of the creamy drink. :)
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, this may be the most genius thing ever! I will totally have to make these for the weekend and bust out my Kahlua and Bailey's! :)

    ReplyDelete