Friday, May 17, 2013

Inspired Friday : Bookish Center Pieces


Inspired Fridays is a weekley meme hosted by us @ Inkk

 We love crafting and Pinterest just as much as we love books, so why not combine the two! Take part in our weekly meme and link back to us ! 


You don't have to actually craft anything to "be inspired". Show us something you maybe have done, want to try, or even a cool looking book nook or library. Whatever inspires you! Happy Weekend! 





Bookish Centerpieces 











So I know I am already married, but I just think these are adorable! Perfect for the Bookish Bride! Clean and Simple. Some nice Flowers warpped around some simple and vintage looking books! ... Take a look at the book in the middle by the way ! HA!  


Hope you had a great week! What inspires you this week! 







2 comments:

  1. That's cute and the book in the middle will definitely cause a stir haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this idea! While I'm not married (nor engaged) I definitely would love to incorporate books into my wedding decor! Wonder how my hypothetical fiance would feel about YA books as centerpieces? haha

    ReplyDelete