Friday, March 29, 2013

Inspired Fridays : Book Art


Inspired Fridays is a weekley meme hosted by us @ Inkk

 We love crafting and Pinterest just as much as we love books, so why not combine the two! Take part in our weekly meme and link back to us ! 


You don't have to actually craft anything to "be inspired". Show us something you maybe have done, want to try, or even a cool looking book nook or library. Whatever inspires you! Happy Weekend! 





Book ART


I would have said .. Book art # 3 .. or something like that but I have honestly forgotten what number I am on.


Truth be told we are a big fan of book art here at Inkk. I love to display bookish things around the house. I think this is a cool and simple idea to show case a great sentence. I would probably have to go to the used book store and get some freebies because I couldn't rip out a page of a book I plan on ever reading again.   

Plus framing this in a nice sleek frame , that would be awesome. 

What inspires you this weekend?













No comments:

Post a Comment