Friday, March 29, 2013

Feature & Follow (10)



Question:

 Tell us about the most emotional scene you’ve ever read in a book – and how did you react 







Well. I don't read many contemporary books, so not too many of my books have "feels"in them. But... there is one book that I read. and re read over and over, and makes me tear up every time 

The Book of Lost Things - I know this was on one of my list earlier this week, but I remember the first time I read TBOLT , when I got to the ending and everything came together I bust out crying. CRYING OUT LOUD.. in a car! I literally had to re cap the whole story and then read the ending out loud to them.

I swear its the best book you have never heard of. Oddly enough its found in the Mystery section of Barnes & Nobles, but I think it belongs in YA! 

Join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules: 


    • (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee &Alison Can Read}
    • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
    • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
    • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
    • If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
    • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
    • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
    • If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

9 comments:

  1. Never heard of this one but I will check it out :)

    old follower!
    http://myloveforfilmsandnovels.blogspot.com/2013/03/feature-follow-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! I read this one sooooooooo very long ago! I really cannot remember the ending that made you sad. I do recall enjoying this, but I read it before I started blogging so I have no recorded memory of it.

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read it but you are tempting me. :)
    Old follower.
    Here is my FF http://between-my-lines.blogspot.gr/2013/03/feature-and-follow-7-emotional-scenes.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally just added this to my TBR. It sounds REALLY good! :)

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. I've never heard of that book. I like the cover though.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow... I had never heard of TBOLT before, but from what you said, I had to look it up on Goodreads, and it sounds so good. Really glad I stopped by :) I'm definitely checking that one out.

    New follower via Twitter and GFC.


    My F&F

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have had this book on my list for a while, but I think I will put it higher on the list now!

    FF-Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. New follower. http://kasi-kcblake.blogspot.com
    I can't figure out how people put their links in their names or FF. I tried to do it on my blog and copy and paste and it didn't work. Computers are still a mystery to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. shoot me and email K.C. I'd be more than happy to show you how to do it, pretty easy.

      :) - Katie

      Delete