Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Waiting on Dead Ever After ( Sookie Stackhouse #13)


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event here @ Inkk, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


This weeks " Can't wait to read" pick is



  Dead Ever After ( Sookie Stackhouse #13)  by Charlaine Harris   




Sookie Stackhouse finds it easy to turn down the request of former barmaid Arlene when she wants her job back at Merlotte’s. After all, Arlene tried to have Sookie killed. But her relationship with Eric Northman is not so clearcut. He and his vampires are keeping their distance…and a cold silence. And when Sookie learns the reason why, she is devastated.


Then a shocking murder rocks Bon Temps, and Sookie is arrested for the crime.
But the evidence against Sookie is weak, and she makes bail. Investigating the killing, she’ll learn that what passes for truth in Bon Temps is only a convenient lie. What passes for justice is more spilled blood. And what passes for love is never enough…


Cant wait to read Dead Ever After, i am so happy to say that i have read all of the books so far in the Sookie Stackhouse / Southern Vampires series! It has been super hard recently since the TV show True Blood and the books are as different as they could be , and even though i love them both individually it is hard to keep straight what has happened in the show v.s. what happened in the books. 

What are you waiting on. have you read any of the sookie books! 

~ Katie @ Inkk

11 comments:

  1. Nice! I still have to read the last Sookie book! Wondering how this series will end!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this series up to a point but then it seemed like the Author became bored and just took the books on a completely different path. I'm sure I will read this eventually but after the last book I'm not looking forward to seeing how Sookie ends up.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only read the first in the series though I have a few more of the series here to read. Looks like I have a lot to catch up with!

    My WoW

    Sabina @ Delirious About Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still need to finish this series. I stopped reading part way through the ninth books, and still haven't continued. I'll get to it eventually!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to catch up on the series, it's so easy to get behind.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've read a few of these, good pick.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/12/waiting-on-wednesday_19.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard of that book.

    New GFC follower!

    Here's mine - http://bookbloggermom.blogspot.com/2012/12/waiting-on-wednesday-17.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read any of the books from the series but I've watched the tv series.. I'm currently debating if I should pick them up or not but I haven't decided anything yet.. I hope you enjoy this one when it comes out. Nice pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is beyond ridiculous that I have not read this series. *sigh

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read any book from this series, haha. I'm not sure if I will - at least not soon -, because I already need to catch up in so many other series. I hope you will enjoy this one! :)

    WoW Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've seen this series everywhere and I've actually never thought of reading it. Great pick!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete