Saturday, November 17, 2012

Stacking The Shelves (1)




Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviws, where we get to show off what great books we got recently.


We might not get to stack our shelves weekly but we will keep you up to date when we get some goodies in !

Since This is our First "Stacking the Selves" We will back up a couple of weeks and list off some of our recent buys / reviews

For Review

  • Jenny Plauge Bringer - J.L. Bryan (E-book) 

Books we Bought

  • Starters - Lissa Price ( Hard Cover)
  • Delirium - Lauren Oliver ( Kindle )
  • Pandemonium - Lauren Oliver (Kindle )
  • Alexander Death - J.L Bryan ( Kindle )
  • Mark of Athena - Rick Riordan ( Kindle )
  • Reached - Ally Condie ( Kindle )
  • Deity -  Jennifer Armentrout ( Paperback )
Katie Excited to read Deity! 

14 comments:

  1. ooh awesome StS! I need to get around to reading Pure so I can get to Diety!! and Pandemonium was amazing!

    hope you enjoy all your books
    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stacking the shelves also means my TBR list is getting longer! I still need to read Delirium to get to Pandemonium. Did you check out Katie's Pandemonium video review? If you do, let us know what you think!
      Thanks for visiting us!
      ~Krisha

      Delete
    2. It was my Delirium review.. currently reading Pandemonium l.. :) thanks so much Juhina for stopping by! -Katie

      Delete
  2. OOh very nice! I looove Deity! Already DYING to read Apollyon! It can be released soon enough!

    Great haul and I hope you enjoy all your reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jessica,
      We will definitely stop by tomorrow when we get to a pausing point between chapters. :)
      And I love your "A GREAT read" button! I set it as my desktop background because it is so cute. We love us a good cup of coffee and a book here at Inkk. I'll see if Katie knows how to "grab" it.
      ~Krisha

      Delete
    2. thanks for stopping by jessica! i will for sure check out your sts tomorrow! i can't wait to actually get to read deity.. i really need to read faster! my TBR books are piling up around me!! ;)
      -Katie

      Delete
  3. Deity was awesome. I loved it. Great haul of books. Come visit me as well too.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Grace! can't wait to read it! thanks for stopping by! -Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard great things about Lauren Oliver's books, but haven't read them myself. I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica ! Ill keep you posted. i Finished Delirium and did a video Review a couple of days ago.. i think you will enjoy them. thanks for stopping by - Katie

      Delete
  6. I still haven't read Delirium which is a pity but I keep getting distracted by other titles. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah its a good read , im on book two right now. thanks for stopping by! - Katie

      Delete