Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Top 10 Covers I would frame as pieces of art



Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by


This Week's Topic is:








Obviously I have a thing for for Dark and bold covers, they really grab my attention! And yes, I guess i am guilty of judging a book by it's cover. I would hang these awesome covers in my house any day.

Just to kill the curiosity, I wanted to let you know which of these I have read and have not

Read : Twilight , The Book of Lost Things, Shiver, and Coraline

Not Read: Tithe, Mind Games, September Girls, The Madman's Daughter, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer ( on my shelf ) and Across the Universe. 


 



3 comments:

  1. All amazing! I have been eyeing The Book of Lost Things for so long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its always been my favorite. amazing story and beautiful cover! Its in my top 5 for sure ! ~Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these cover choices! I see The Book of Lost Things up there and I have to say that it is one of my top 5 favorite reads!!! Across the Universe's cover I always loved and same with all the Mara Dyer books!
    Great Picks chick!
    Come by and check out my Wow & my Book Haul@ Book Hangovers
    xoxo Michelle

    ReplyDelete