Friday, November 1, 2013

Inspired Fridays: Amazing Pumpkin Recipes




Inspired Fridays is a weekley meme hosted by us @ Inkk

 We love crafting and Pinterest just as much as we love books, so why not combine the two! Take part in our weekly meme and link back to us ! 


You don't have to actually craft anything "be inspired". Show us something you maybe have done, want to try, or even a cool looking book nook or library, Whatever inspires you! Happy Weekend! 





Amazing Pumpkin Recipes 



Happy Friday Ladies, 

I hope you all had a great halloween, now here are some awesome recipies for what to do with all the pumpkins now on sale at the store! 


Check out this link for 35 amazing pumpkin recipes for fall..

my personal favorite recipe is  this to die for Chocolate Pumpkin Loaf. What a great recipe and super duper yummy.. and vegan ( sorry.. I have a vegan husband ). Will not disappoint , sinfully delicious 

Hope you had a great Halloween, and Happy Friday !





4 comments:

  1. Cool, I'm going to save this and try some next year! :)
    Hope you had a great Halloween, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl, i hope you had a great halloween too! - Katie

      Delete
  2. I love pumpkin. My mom is constantly nagging me to make something new like every other day. I like to try new things each year so this is going to be mighty helpful!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the chocolate pumpkin bread is out of this world insane ! i totally recommend it ! - Katie

      Delete