Friday, August 2, 2013

Inspired Friday: Mosaic Staircase




Inspired Fridays is a weekley meme hosted by us @ Inkk

 We love crafting and Pinterest just as much as we love books, so why not combine the two! Take part in our weekly meme and link back to us ! 


You don't have to actually craft anything "be inspired". Show us something you maybe have done, want to try, or even a cool looking book nook or library, Whatever inspires you! Happy Weekend! 





Mosaic Staircase


I am totally in love with this mosaic staircase!!!  It must have taken forever to complete.  I had to show Katie the second I saw it.  Katie has done quite a few mosaics that she's given away and sold on her etsy shop.  She even helped me to make a super cute one that I have hanging in my house now.

I think that doing doing this on my front three steps is a much more manageable project.   It looks like over 40 stairs in that picture.  Crazy!

For now this is going on my to be read maybe one day list.















9 comments:

  1. I love those stairs! How neat would it be to see them in real life. My sons would go nuts because they're crazy about colors and patterns. I'd be there for at least an hour as they talked about each step.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is gorgeous!! And I didn't know you had an Etsy Shop, Katie!! I'll definitely have to go check it!
    Thanks for sharing this, Krisha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Franny ! yes i have a shop, and i have sold mosaic on there before ! but i don't have anything for sale up there right now. I would like to get back to selling online sometime soon thought. if i make something new i will post it for sure! - Katie

      Delete
  3. What a great mosaic staircase!
    Also, go Katie and her etsy shop!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. woot woot! thanks Silvia ! ill have to make a mosaic soon and post it! - Katie

      Delete
  4. Ohhh...! This is gorgeous! It must be amazing to be there and touch the steps.
    Katie, you should share some items from your Etsy shop next week! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! i will make a couple soon so i can share them with you!! thanks for checking it out! - Katie

      Delete
  5. you guys are so sweet . my shop name on etsy is BROWNMOON . www.brownmoon.etsy.com I don't have anything for sale right now, but i hope to make some soon! you guys rock as always ! - Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good work…unique site and interesting too… keep it up…looking forward for more updates
    Mosaic shop

    ReplyDelete