Friday, April 12, 2013

Inspired Friday: Cozy Bookish Room


Inspired Fridays is a weekley meme hosted by us @ Inkk

 We love crafting and Pinterest just as much as we love books, so why not combine the two! Take part in our weekly meme and link back to us ! 



You don't have to actually craft anything to "be inspired". Show us something you maybe have done, want to try, or even a cool looking book nook or library. Whatever inspires you! Happy Weekend! 


Cozy Bookish Room


T.G.I.F For Real! Its been a crazy busy week for us here at Inkk, so sorry if it has been slower than usual. I swear we will both have more pep in our step in summer!

Check out this Awesome Living room, Lounge area, whatever you want to call it ... GORGEOUS ! I love this room, the wood ceiling, bookshelves forever tall, roaring fireplace and fluffy rug to top it off.... although, I am a bit weary about the fireplace burning up my books!  I hope you all had a good week, and have a FABULOUS weekend!  Happy Reading!










7 comments:

  1. I need a new house so I can have this. Well, first I need to make more money to buy a new house to afford something like this. lol Thanks for sharing!

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i know right.. step one.. have enough money to own a space that big in the first place! ha ha, - Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want those bookcases -- it would be so much fun to fill them up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know, i could sit in that room forever! -Katie

      Delete
  4. One day when I get a house (hopefully next year) I will have an awesome book display to share. Hopefully almost as awesome as the one above. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be AMAZING Kay! keep me posted on that! can't wait to see pics! how exciting!!! - Katie

      Delete