Friday, December 7, 2012

Inspired Fridays: Scrappy Sparrows


Inspired Fridays is a weekley meme hosted by us @ Inkk

 We love crafting and Pinterest just as much as we love books, so why not combine the two! 


We would love for you to take part in Inspired Fridays, and show us what inspires you, weather it be a project you have done, want to do, or even a sweet library or book nook. Link back to us and show us what inspires you! 

 Scrappy Sparrows 


Charcoal and Crayons: Scrappy Sparrows




How cute are these little guys?!?!  I made a few this weekend and only took about half an hour.   


Just think of all the colors you can use and the poses you can put them in.  I think I'm going to make somemore to go around mybookshelf using actual book pages and not just craft paper.

I want to know what YOU think!  Are you a mild bird fanatic like me or would you maybe use another animal?


Show us what has INSPIRED you this week!


~ Krisha @ Inkk







4 comments:

  1. oh super duper cute! i want one!
    - Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!! I definitely think it would be awesome using book pages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I <3 your sparrow! So cute!!! :)
    I don't think I could sacrifice a book, though...

    ReplyDelete