Friday, December 14, 2012

Inspired Fridays: Salt Dough Ornaments


Inspired Fridays is a weekley meme hosted by us @ Inkk

 We love crafting and Pinterest just as much as we love books, so why not combine the two! 


We would love for you to take part in Inspired Fridays, and show us what inspires you, weather it be a project you have done, want to do, or even a sweet library or book nook. Link back to us and show us what inspires you! 

          Salt Dough Ornaments           









So i know that this is not necessarily a "bookish" pinterest pick.. however i did use this recipie to make me and my blog sister Krisha some "Inkk"ornaments!  check them out. iF you like them let me know. i will make one for one lucky winner chosen at random from the comments at the end of the day, and it can say whatever you want , blog name, your name, pets name. WHATEVER! so leave a comment, let me know what you think.. these are super easy to make for your kids, or the kid in you! 

Happy Crafting , and don't forget to comment for a giveaway!  ~ Katie 

1 comment:

  1. I used to do these type things all the time with the kids at Christmas but I totally forgot about it the past couple years! I think I know what I will be doing next week now! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete