Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Great ( Lunar Chronicles ) Pumpkin Contest

I recently read Cinder by Marissa Meyer , and needless to say I WAS HOOKED! After checking out Meyer's website i saw that she was giving away two ARCs of Scarlet ( Book two in the Lunar Chronicles) to the winners of her "Great ( Lunar Chronicles ) Pumpkin Contest"
Check out my pumpkin carvings below.























So here is my Cinder inspired pumpkin that I carved yesterday! Wish me luck , when the voting begins i will let you know, and don't forget to check out my review of Cinder too!

Happy Halloween ~ Katie



5 comments:

  1. I adored Cinder too!! I was seriously soooo obsessed with it. It's AMAZING! Great job on your pumpkin and good luck in the contest! I would LOVE an ARC of Scarlet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks girl ! I love Cinder like crazy! That pumpkin was huge and cost a ton, but i won't have carved two of them if that means getting my hand on scarlet! ill keep you posted on the contest ! Thanks Ashley!
    ~ Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this was from a while ago but wanted to comment anyway - that is so cool! I wish people carved pumpkins here. You did a fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girl! like i said i will do anything to try and win an arc of scarlet.. sadly though i did not win this contest. :( but i won't stop trying!!! thanks for checking it out! - Katie

      Delete