Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Deity












"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event here @ Inkk, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's  "can't-wait-to-read" selection is: 

Deity by Jennifer L. Armentrout - Publication Date: Nov 6, 2012

Goodreads Summary 

"History is on repeat, and things didn't go so well the last time. "


Alexandria isn't sure she's going to make it to her eighteenth birthday--to her Awakening. A long-forgotten, fanatical order is out to kill her, and if the Council ever discovers what she did in the Catskills, she's a goner... and so is Aiden. 

If that's not freaky enough, whenever Alex and Seth spend time "training"--which really is just Seth's code word for some up-close and personal one-on-one time--she ends up with another mark of the Apollyon, which brings her one step closer to Awakening ahead of schedule. Awesome. 

But as her birthday draws near, her entire world shatters with a startling revelation and she's caught between love and Fate. One will do anything to protect her. One has been lying to her since the beginning. Once the gods have revealed themselves, unleashing their wrath, lives will be irrevocably changed... and destroyed. 

Those left standing will discover if love is truly greater than Fate...

I am super excited for Deity to come out! Deity is book 3 in the Covenant series. I have read the first two books and enjoyed them both. Check out the reviews for  both books here --> (#1 Half-blood, #2 Pure)! what are you waiting for this week?  - Katie @ Inkk 

21 comments:

  1. I haven't read this series or anything else by her yet, but I've heard amazing things about them. Great choice!

    Here's my wow.

    I'm following you too :) Great blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Angela, i check out your blog and love it! im now a follower as well! thanks so much for stopping by!

      Katie @ Inkk

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's almost here. I can't wait for it to come out.. and I got the best news ever last week, I got approved for the ARC of Apollyon!! Thanks for sharing :D
    Here's my WoW.
    Ashley
    #BookNerd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my gosh that is amazing news! congrats!!! we are new to book bloging/ reviewing so we cant wait to start getting some arc's ! suer excited for you !

      thanks for stopping by!

      Katie@ Inkk

      Delete
  4. i need to read this series!

    stop by my post?! I got lucky and was able to review my WOW pick!

    http://www.lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how awesome! thanks so much for stopping by! your wow looks great, not to mention your book comming out " the Murder Complex" so excited for you and can't wait !

      Katie @ Inkk

      Delete
  5. Totally agree with you on this one! There's been so many positive reviews on it and Aiden is just so hot!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Angie @YA Novelties

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes hot he is.. and im totally ok if alex just decides she want both aiden and seth! i would !!

      thanks for stopping by!

      Katie @ Inkk

      Delete
  6. Thanks for stopping by! OMG!!!! I cant even begin to describe how badly I want this book!!!!! Fantastic pick!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes ! can't wait! thanks for stopping by!

      Katie @ Inkk

      Delete
  7. Great choice. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love JLA! I'm so excited for this one. Thanks for sharing!

    Feel free to check out my WoW here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that for stopping by! your wow was great !

      Katie@ Inkk

      Delete
  9. I haven't read the previous books in the series but I have them on my to-read list. I hope you enjoy Deity when it comes out. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awesome wow. i will have to add some of those to my list for sure. great blog

      Katie @ Inkk

      Delete
  10. I haven't read the other books in the series (though I know I should have) and this one looks just as good as its predecessors! Thanks for sharing, great pick! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for stopping by ! and yes its for sure a good series to get into! Thanks,

      Katie @ Inkk

      Delete
  11. I need to read this series because I've loved the Lux series so far! I have Half-Blood too so I have no excuse. Great pick!

    New GFC follower! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following and stopping by! so funny because i have read the half blood series but not the lux series, i know i need to read those!

      Thanks,
      Katie @ inkk

      Delete