Friday, May 30, 2014

Inspired Fridays: Trying out some Yoga




Inspired Fridays is a weekley meme hosted by us @ Inkk

 We love crafting and Pinterest just as much as we love books, so why not combine the two! Take part in our weekly meme and link back to us ! 


You don't have to actually craft anything to "be inspired". Show us something you maybe have done, want to try, or even a cool looking book nook or library, Whatever inspires you! Happy Weekend! 


Trying out some Yoga






Woo hoo! Happy Friday Ladies !!


Well its getting warmer .. and I am trying to get into beach shape. Eating healthy , drinking more water and what not...

Let me start by saying, I HAVE NEVER TAKEN A YOGA CLASS EVER.. but I am ready to try something new.  This yoga studio near me posted a promotional rate of $30 for 30 days of unlimited yoga classes.. and they have a WIDE array of classes.. from gentle beginners yoga to hot yoga. So I have accepted this challenge and plan to go every day for 30 days straight.. Ill keep you posted.. today was day three and I feel great. I totally feel like I have more energy and my muscles are so sore...

I'd love to know if you guys have ever tried any yoga and what you thought.. and Im leaving you with some key poses for toning that tummy....according to Pinterest anyways. I am definitely not skilled enough to do #5, 8, or 14 

~Katie


1 comment:

  1. Even if I wanted to give it a go in the past, I've never tried it. Some of those moves look quite challenging... Hope it will work out well for you, and that you get into beach shape in no time! ;)

    ReplyDelete