Friday, May 9, 2014

Inspired Fridays: RV Road Trip ?




Inspired Fridays is a weekley meme hosted by us @ Inkk

 We love crafting and Pinterest just as much as we love books, so why not combine the two! Take part in our weekly meme and link back to us ! 


You don't have to actually craft anything to "be inspired". Show us something you maybe have done, want to try, or even a cool looking book nook or library, Whatever inspires you! Happy Weekend! 


RV Road Trip?



Happy Weekend Ladies  ! 


So , No I do not have an RV, If I did I would love this cozy looking one! My husband is all about going on a cross country road trip, but i hate having to be stuck in a car all day. my best compromise is to one day rent or own and RV to make the trip. While perusing around Pinterest I found this sweet RV. I found definitely take long trips in this one. What do you guy think. do you guys love road trips, ever been on an RV trip before ?! Can't wait to see what inspires you this week and enjoy your weekend ! 

~Katie

5 comments:

  1. I've never been on a RV trip before, but I most definitely love road trips. I had one of the best ever years ago, a Summer road trip up the California Coast! <3

    I've noticed the Mister Linky's Widget showing up is old, so I'm linking my Inspired Friday here, hope it's ok and have a lovely weekend, Katie! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. road trip to california sounds perfect and like sooo much fun! Man, i should would need an RV to be on a trip that long though! and yes I'm sorry about the old widget . i must have not updated that this friday, my bad ! - Katie

      Delete
  2. I'm not a huge fan of RV trips, but that's absolutely the prettiest one I've ever seen. It looks like a fantastic place to retreat to and create.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol thats what i say... if I'm going to get talked into a big trip at at least need a nice rv like this! . thanks for stopping by ! - Katie

      Delete
  3. I've never been on an RV trip before, so I guess I'd probably love to do it at least once for the novelty factor. It looks like a great way to spend a vacation though! =)

    ReplyDelete