Saturday, March 15, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (13)



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviws, where we get to show off what great books we got recently.


Unfortunately we can't stack our shelves every week but when we get some goodies in we will be sure to let you know! 

For Review

Eleanor- Johnny Warthen

Bought / Given

Deer in Headlights, Snake in the Grass & What the Heart Wants- Staci Hart

I bought the Good Gods Series from the author herself, Miss Staci Hart ( woot woot ). In an online contest I also won a set of her Good Gods trading cards !


What new goodies did you get! Let us know!!

8 comments:

  1. The Good Gods series has the cutest cover! I hope you enjoy your new reads:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, this series just got a makeover, these are the new covers, sooo cute! - Katie

      Delete
  2. Nice. I haven't read any of these. Eleanor looks interesting.
    Happy reading :)

    My STS @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh nice haul! I got Eleanor, too, this week. I love the sound of it, especially since the publisher said there is a bit of a Native American folklore aspect to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, thats what drew me to this book too! so glad you got it too.. can't wait to read it, maybe we can chat about it later!! - Katie

      Delete
  4. I haven't read any of these books but they do look really intriguing! :-) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOh nice! These are all entirely new to me as well! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love the covers from Staci Hart! They're adorable! Haven't heard of any of these books before :)

    ReplyDelete