Friday, February 15, 2013

Feature & Follow ( 8 )

 

Activity: Write a letter to your favorite character. Rant, rave or gush…just pretend like they are real and you just want to let them know a “few things”. 

Activity courtesy of author, Kelly Walker







Dear Katniss 

I am an admirer of your talents and your strength ! I know you have been keeping it together and keeping a strong face for you mother and sister, I know it hasn't been easy. I just wanted to let you know that you standing up for your sister like that was super admirable. You are always sacrificing yourself to save the ones you love, but I just wanted to let you know that its ok to let your guard down sometimes. Yes, you live in a crazy world were love is the last thing on your mind, but the bakers son, Peeta, He really cares for you. You need to give him a shot, what he feels for you is "real". Even though this crazy world is a challenge to make it though alive each day, it's not so bad when you have someone there with you along the way.
A constant admirer of your strengths , 

Join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules: 


    • (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee &Alison Can Read}
    • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
    • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
    • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
    • If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
    • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
    • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
    • If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

19 comments:

  1. Yes, you said it right!! Katniss did more than she could for the others.
    Thanks for following me. I followed you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I love your letter. You were spot on. Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. ♥♥♥

    Raina @ The LUV'NV — one of this week's feature blogs.
    (New follower via GFC, Twitter, and FB)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my letter to Katniss would go a little differently. Only because I'm Team Gale!! Maybe I just like an underdog?? Hmmm....

    Happy Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol im sure it would be different if your team gale! i could have totally written her a letter to say" open your eyes you go hunting with a real hottie, come on already" too.. but since she didnt take that option i wanted her to see the other person trying to get her attention as well. thanks for stopping by! - Katie

      Delete
  4. Katniss! What a great character to a letter to. She need as many friends as possible.
    Following back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't do this meme but I'm enjoying all reading the letters everyone has written. I really liked your letter to Katniss, and I'm team Peeta all the way :-)

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol thanks tanya! these have been fun to read today! it was a great idea! thanks for stopping by! - Katie

      Delete
  6. Yes! Great choice & great letter! Katniss is an amazing self-sacrificing hero and I love her for it! Good advice on letting herself trust & love Peeta ♥ Thanks for sharing & enjoy the week end :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice! Never read these books, so not sure which guy this is. But still makes it fun! Loved this activity!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what?!??! never read the hunger games omg.. i didnt think those people existed.. lol no worries i never read the harry potters.. but seriously you would like the series! thanks for stopping by! - Katie

      Delete
  8. Ahh Love your letter! I loved Peeta as well. Glad it ended how it did!

    My F&F post

    new Follower -- Gabby from Gabby Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the follow Gabby ! team peeta all the way! - Katie

      Delete
  9. Thanks for following me!! Following back!

    Katnis is such an admirable character! Great choice!

    Angela @ The Little Blue Pig

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, that is such a nice letter to Katniss. The first book is so much better than the movie, though. Great letter! :D

    GFC follower :)

    My FF Post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww, I love this letter!!! I followed by email (I didn't write a FF post this week, but your blog is fabulous!)

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww ! thanks, we appreciate that! i will be sure to follow you back! - Katie

      Delete
  12. Loved your letter :)
    Thanks for stopping by my place, following you back and I love your blog!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey there! Thanks for dropping by My Book Musings! :) Now following you back via GFC.

    Have a happy week ahead of you :)

    ReplyDelete