Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait to Get .. or get to



Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by


This Week's Topic is:





                             Top Ten Sequels I can't wait to get .. or get to    

   


 Well, I don't really have many sequels that I'm waiting on because for the most part I like to wait until all the books in a series are available. But, my favorite series this year is just too amazing to wait!!! I am impatiently waiting for Winter, the 4th book in the Lunar Chronicles Series.. sooo good! 



So I know leaving you with one sequel is sort of cheating since the title says Top Ten, sooooo.... I also am leaving you with 4 other book sequels that I HAVE but I haven't gotten to yet. So many books, so little time!



Sorry, Top FIVE will have to do for now !





Leave a comment, I'd love to check out your list!
Thanks for stopping by our TTT this week!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment