Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Banned Book Week 2014



Happy Banned book week ! So many books each year get challenged for their controversial topics. Here are the top 10 banned books for 2013.

 Have you read any of this past years banned beauties ? I of course have read The Hunger Games and I have seen The Perks of being a Wallflower.


Want to know how scandalous your reading list is? 

Click here to take this quiz and find out !!!

Sooooo... Obviously Im not that scandalous but that is mostly because I haven't read many old books. And the majority of the the banned books are. Most of my scandalous reading is more targeted towards semi recent books.

At least I've "dipped a toe" into the pool!

Honestly I was super surprised to see some of those books on the list at all .

If you take the quiz leave your score in the comments, I'd love to know how everyone scores!

2 comments:

  1. I have read fifty shades of grey, which was really good...I was focusing on the romance more than the other stuff hahaha! It was really good!!

    xx Kat xx
    The Realm of Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I have been on the fence forever about that one.. I am super curious about it though. I think I really do want to read it. - Katie

      Delete