Friday, August 15, 2014

Inspired Friday: All Glass Room




Inspired Fridays is a weekley meme hosted by us @ Inkk

 We love crafting and Pinterest just as much as we love books, so why not combine the two! 

Take part in our weekly meme and add your post in the comments!


You don't have to actually craft anything to "be inspired". Show us something you maybe have done, want to try, or even a cool looking book nook or library, Whatever inspires you! Happy Weekend! 


All Glass Room







Happy Weekend Ladies!


Man, I love natural light!!! During the day i open up all my window to get in as much natural light as possible, so of course I am drooling over this wall of window! 

Now, I will say that I am sure I would eventually get tired of waking up at the crack of dawn if this was my bedroom, but maybe I could become more of a morning person. I for sure would love if my kitchen was in this room too! 

Hope you guys have a great weekend, and if you have anything inspiring or crafty to share, post it in the comments, id love to see! 

1 comment:

  1. http://mychellem.blogspot.com/2014/08/i-love-my-ironing-board.html

    ReplyDelete