Friday, June 20, 2014

Inspired Fridays: Lightbulb Wall Planters




Inspired Fridays is a weekley meme hosted by us @ Inkk

 We love crafting and Pinterest just as much as we love books, so why not combine the two! Take part in our weekly meme and link back to us ! 


You don't have to actually craft anything to "be inspired". Show us something you maybe have done, want to try, or even a cool looking book nook or library, Whatever inspires you! Happy Weekend! 


Lightbulb Wall Planters







Happy friday Ladies, and let me start off by saying I am soooo sorry.  I have been so absent minded these last couple of weekS... I have lost track of what day it was.. anyways NO EXCUSES. 


<-----------------------

For this weeks inspiration checkout this awesome wall terrarium made from light bulbs.. now I must admit that I really only have those "energy efficient " light bulbs, but I might be willing to buy some of these just so I can do this with them afterwards. 

Check out the pinterest link here 

Have a great weekend. and don't forget to let me know what you have been up to and what inspires you this week ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment