Friday, May 2, 2014

Inspired Friday: Lemon Water ?




Inspired Fridays is a weekley meme hosted by us @ Inkk

 We love crafting and Pinterest just as much as we love books, so why not combine the two! Take part in our weekly meme and link back to us ! 


You don't have to actually craft anything to "be inspired". Show us something you maybe have done, want to try, or even a cool looking book nook or library, Whatever inspires you! Happy Weekend! 


Lemon Water?


Happy Friday Guys ! 

Well its getting to be that time of the year when people wear less clothes, and I have been hearing a lot about these "benefits " of drinking lemon water , especially in the morning. "they" say it helps just start your metabolism ( which definitely has slowed ) and helps detox your inside. 

So I figured I'm going to jump on the bandwagon, at the very least it will help me stay hydrated because my husband would say i definitely don't drink enough water. 

Happy Friday what inspires you this week!!?!

~Katie

3 comments:

  1. I never thought about the benefits of drinking Lemonade Water, I should take it into consideration for when the time of wearing less clothes arrives. I'm afraid here is still cold :( and that's new considering May is usually one of the best times in UK. Sigh, we shall be patient I suppose...

    Hope you have a lovely weekend, Katie (hope your finger healed completely)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Silvia , the X-rays look good , it hasn't moved but it still going to take at least three more weeks to heal completely. but its getting there.and dang that sucks that your warm weather has not yet approached , hope it comes soon!! - Katie

      Delete
  2. Oooh healthy! I used to drink lemon water in the mornings all the time, but now I just drink apple cider vinegar in water instead. I think they have similar benefits. I don't do it every morning, though maybe I should. =)

    ReplyDelete