Friday, February 7, 2014

Inspired Fridays: Jewelry Frame




Inspired Fridays is a weekley meme hosted by us @ Inkk

 We love crafting and Pinterest just as much as we love books, so why not combine the two! Take part in our weekly meme and link back to us ! 


You don't have to actually craft anything "be inspired". Show us something you maybe have done, want to try, or even a cool looking book nook or library, Whatever inspires you! Happy Weekend! 


Jewelry Frame  


Happy Friday Ladies! 

I was looking for a good way of organizing my necklaces, I already have a "jewelry tree" for my earrings but need something to hang my long necklaces.

Check out this great idea!
<-----------

all you need is an old frame, doesn't even have to be nice because you can paint it any color you want, and just get those little screw in hooks, and screw them in on the top.

voila ! easy peasy and super cute! I will let you know if I make it, but i just wanted to share the great idea.

2 comments:

  1. That *is* a great idea and so beautiful! I mean, it could be a wall fixture in itself and I love how the jewelery matches the color of the frame. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO pretty!! I have a jewelry tree, too, it's in the shape of a heart and I use it for my earrings and I love it! I don't have one for necklaces because basically I use just one, but this frame is so tempting... Great inspiration, Katie! :)

    ReplyDelete