Friday, January 3, 2014

Inspired Friday: Happy New Years




Inspired Fridays is a weekley meme hosted by us @ Inkk

 We love crafting and Pinterest just as much as we love books, so why not combine the two! Take part in our weekly meme and link back to us ! 


You don't have to actually craft anything "be inspired". Show us something you maybe have done, want to try, or even a cool looking book nook or library, Whatever inspires you! Happy Weekend! 


Happy New Years

Happy First Friday of 2014 !

I hope you all had a great New Years, and welcomed 2014 in style. I went to a 90's cover band concert to celebrate.. what better celebrate a new year (reminiscing a great decade ) 


anyways, check out these awesome DIY party hats, I will have to remember these for next year!!! 

In other news, YESTERDAY WAS MY BIRTHDAY !! 
Woot Woot, I have entered the end of my Twenties !

Happy New Years, and enjoy the weekend ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment