Friday, December 27, 2013

Inspired Fridays: Menu Board




Inspired Fridays is a weekley meme hosted by us @ Inkk

 We love crafting and Pinterest just as much as we love books, so why not combine the two! Take part in our weekly meme and link back to us ! 


You don't have to actually craft anything "be inspired". Show us something you maybe have done, want to try, or even a cool looking book nook or library, Whatever inspires you! Happy Weekend! 


Menu Board

Happy Friday Ladies !

I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas ! I hope that you have eaten lots of treats and goodies, got great toys, and brought people great cheer! 


Well, check out the easy craft! A Menu Board! what a great idea to start the new year off right , by eating and planning healthy and home cooked meals. I love to cook and make healthy choice meals, so I think this is a great idea! 

So tell me how your holiday went! 
Enjoy your weekend to recover ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment