Friday, September 20, 2013

Inspired Fridays: DIY Braided Bun




Inspired Fridays is a weekley meme hosted by us @ Inkk

 We love crafting and Pinterest just as much as we love books, so why not combine the two! Take part in our weekly meme and link back to us ! 


You don't have to actually craft anything "be inspired". Show us something you maybe have done, want to try, or even a cool looking book nook or library, Whatever inspires you! Happy Weekend! 





DIY Braided Bun



Woo hoo ! Happy Friday Ladies! 
This weekend Krisha and I are heading to our other best friend's wedding ( Brandi ) which we are both bridesmaids in. 

So wedding hair has been a big topic recently. I love DIY hair tutorials, and Krisha loves when I do her hair, so we make a great match , lol. The only thing I don't know is where to get that donut looking thing!

here is the Pinterest Link 

Maybe next week ill put up a photo of us in all of our bridesmaid glory ! Can't wait to see what inspires you this week ! Have a great one!



















6 comments:

  1. I've seen the doughnut thingy at Five Below and Forever21 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty!! There must have been some sort of telepathy going on between us this week 'cause my post is about braids, too! LOL
    Hope you girls have a nice time at the wedding and congrats to your friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hairdo! I think it's very cute and elegant. :) Perfect for a wedding! And also for the bride herself, I think.

    Have fun at the wedding and congrats to your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, your linky thing doesn't seem to work for me today, so here's my post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried this one time. Definitely did not look like the picture lol. Instead of that kind of bun I made a braid and then made it into a bun. Its super cute. Enjoy the wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katie, this looks gorgeous!! I wish my hair wasn't so thin. If only a hairdo like this could work in my hair!! But I love how it looks and I'm sure you'll look amazing. I find those donut look things just about anywhere, really... I live in Dublin, though. Good luck! Can't wait to see next week inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete