Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Wrecked Writings : New Bookish Shop on Etsy

We clearly don't just love to read books here at Inkk , we love to indulge in all bookish things! When we find something bookishly amazing and fun we always try and share our findings. A Friend of mine here in Chattanooga recently opened an amazing Etsy shop online called Wrecked Writings. He buys old and awesome books and makes wonderful things with them. Below are some of the examples of what he is currently selling on Etsy! Jewelry boxes made of the Twilight and Harry Potter Series, photo frames, and so much more! All Items are handmade and assembled by hand!



Let me know what you think and Hop on over to Wrecked Writings and show him some love and support for his new Shop!


11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks Christine , he really is talented ! I have seen the final product in person and it is flawless! you would never know that you couldn't pick up one of the book from the stack! so good! - Katie

      Delete
  2. Those are really cool jewelry boxes! I will definitely check him out, and perhaps link to him on my next News & Notes post. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! Lark that would be awesome! I know he would really appreciate it. He just started this venture, and the final product of these boxes are amazing! he does such a great job. I know he would do great if we could get the word out to more bookish peeps like ourselves! Let me know if you post it! that would be great! - Katie

      Delete
  3. oh wow so cool!! I love that photo frame! Etsy really is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it is! I am addicted! Thanks for checking out his shop!! - Katie

      Delete
  4. Wow! I am definitely going to be checking this out! So neat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, is this guy as fraudulent as he seems? Dead link, no response whenever queried, still waiting on an order he charged for 5 months later. Does @INKK know anything?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jim, Sorry to hear that.. All i know is that at the time of this post he was a friend of a friend. My father had ordered a set of the harry potter book ones for my sister, and it did take some time but she did get it and loved it. I have no connection with either friend now, have not spoken to them since around the time of the post. but I can say that my family has ordered items from him and they have received it. Sorry to hear that you have not gotten any response from him ! ~ Katie

      Delete