Friday, May 10, 2013

Inspired Fridays : Cuba


Inspired Fridays is a weekley meme hosted by us @ Inkk

 We love crafting and Pinterest just as much as we love books, so why not combine the two! Take part in our weekly meme and link back to us ! 


You don't have to actually craft anything to "be inspired". Show us something you maybe have done, want to try, or even a cool looking book nook or library. Whatever inspires you! Happy Weekend! 





Cuba 


So If you saw my last post you would know that I am curently in Cuba! Yay! I know its a contry in a sad state, but I think its so cool to be wondering down the streets in the year 2013 and still see these cars. Feels like i have traveld back into another time! Very Inspiring! What Inspires you this week..

and don't worry, I will have way more inspiring photo to show you when I get back from Cuba !













1 comment: