Friday, February 8, 2013

Inspired Friday: Coffee Cup Shaped Bath


Inspired Fridays is a weekley meme hosted by us @ Inkk

 We love crafting and Pinterest just as much as we love books, so why not combine the two! 





        

                                     Coffee   Cup   Shaped   Bath


I saw this on Pinterest and fell in love. I can imagine soaking in it for hours.  I'd definitely have to put a Keurig in there for coffee on demand.  Practical?  Not so much, but it's definitely a look. 
This inspires me to go grab my current read and take a bubble bath.  :)






6 comments:

  1. Omg, I LOVE THAT. That would be so fun to take bubble baths in!

    @ Kat Loves Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't imagine a more perfect place to "lose oneself" to a great book :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really cool! I like this feature y'all do! It's a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley ! you definitely don't have to be crafty to partake in the fun! we just love finding good stuff on pinterest.. where it be something to craft.. or just something cool or pretty! -Katie

      Delete