Friday, January 11, 2013

Feature & Follow #5


Q: IF YOU COULD CHOOSE ONE SUPERNATURAL BEING/CREATURE TO REALLY EXISTS WHAT WOULD IT BE AND WHY? EX. FAE 



Well since you get a 50/50 chance on whether Vampires want to kill you or kiss you, its probably best to go with another mythological creature. 

Mermaids would be cool and all, but sometimes they can be scary, and things that live in water already creep me out, so thats a no go too...

I guess there is a good and a bad version of probably any supernatural being.. so i guess ill have to go with Werewolf.. there are many instances were they aren't bad and can control what they do 100% ( Twilight / Sookie Stackhouse / Teen Wolf) and some times they only turn once a month ( Being-Human TV/ Vampire Diaries) i can deal with once a month! plus they get their shirts ripped off like ALL THE TIME ... so im thinking Werewolf may be my best bet!  Enjoy the Pictures ;) 



GIVEAWAY

We also have an EPIC BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY going on right now! Check it out and enter! May the odds be ever in your favor!

~Katie 


Join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules: 


    • (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee &Alison Can Read}
    • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
    • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
    • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
    • If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
    • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
    • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
    • If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

31 comments:

  1. Whoooo...that Alcede is one sexy wolf. GREAT pick! :) Thanks for stopping by my FF!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, ripped off shirts certainly is a plus...

    Thanks for stopping by! Following back now :)

    www.katlovesbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I love werewolves too! Great choice!

    Thanks for stopping by my FF:)

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Werewolves are pretty awesome. I went for vampires because hey,they get to live forever!

    I followed you through GFC. Follow me back?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some tasty werewolves!

    Thanks for following me, and liking my answer. I've returned the favor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Yeah, I almost went with this one, but then felt like I couldn't really pick!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gotta love the werewolves! Thanks for following!

    Kendal

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great answer! Doesn't hurt that werewolves tend to be smokin hot too! :D THanks for visiting my blog this week! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I picked werewolves as well :) New GFC follower :)
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great reasoning and thanks for the eye candy :P

    Thanks for visiting my blog this week. New GFC Follower.

    -Nyx @ Unraveling Words

    ReplyDelete
  11. Right on!!! Im totally down with a world full of werewolves as long as I have one protecting me haha and it would be even more awesome if they looked like one of those boys :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog. I see you choose werewolves too - awesome pick (and the lovely pictures doesn't hurt the eyes either. ;))
    I'm following you via GFC.

    Patricia @ Night Readings

    ReplyDelete
  13. Werewolves are always the smarter choice. Especially after reading Twilight.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I feel like werewolves are always portrayed as the good guys while vampires get all the bad. Great answer!

    Here's my FF: www.best-of-ya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great answer! ;) And reasoning... they do tend to not kill people these days if they can help it.

    Brandy @ A Little of the Book Life
    New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You picked some fine werewolves specimen!!
    I ALMOST picked them instead of vampires, it was a tossup.
    Evidently I chose vamps based on how cool it would be if they actually existed in real life. (Damon Salvatore being a great example) :)
    Great choice, collages are the best!

    Seirra @ Dear, Restless Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dooling! yes damon salvatore and Eric Northman are amazing vampire examples! - Katie

      Delete
  17. I might choose werewolves just because of THOSE pictures! Loved the post and thanks for stopping by at my blog!

    New follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. OOOOO SEXY WEREWOLF!!! I concur :D

    New GFC follower (following you back)

    Thank you for stopping by my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I 100% agree and would have to add the talents of Jacob Black to the list. The original werewolf of my heart (13 year old me would be so proud)

    New Follower

    -Stacy at Longtime Lover Of Literature

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your logical reasoning for werewolves! Lol. There's just something so... Yummy about a wolf.
    Following you back.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Agreed, werewolves are always hot! Great pick. :D Thanks for stopping by. Following back via GFC.

    Amber @ Fall Into Books

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your answer ~ and your photos even more! Great choice!! Following you back :)

    Keely @ Realms of an Open Mind

    ReplyDelete
  23. haha "plus they get their shirt ripped off like all the time" whoot!! Yay Werewolves! love the pictures *drool*

    Following back!

    Ning @ DABR

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for stopping by my post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh Alcide! How on earth could I forget the world's favourtie Alpha???!
    Great choice! It seems I also forgot about the shirtlessness and ripping clothing when I thought up my answers, I want a do over!!!! ;)
    I'm a new follower, here, yay!GORGEOUS site you have here, I'll be back for surefully!
    Thanks so much for stopping by My FF!
    Happy Friday! =D

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hurray for shirtless werewolves! Thanks for stopping by my post, I'm following back :)

    Louise - Nerdette Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow those pics you chose just made a convert! Have a great weekend :)

    New email follower (sugar_and_snark AT yahoo .com)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete
  28. Well, if the werewolves look like these men then yes, I will like for them to exist too. I just need to make sure to stay away from them during their "time of the month".

    Following back :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Haha! Yeah, it's definitely great when their shirts come off.

    Following back via GFC

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks for following! Following back!

    ReplyDelete