Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by
This Week's Topic is:
Happy New Years ! Everyone is always filled with so many resolutions and goals this time of the year but I try and be realistic with my goals, so here we go! Also, I know this is the "top TEN" list but I really can't think of 10 realistic resolutions, so you just get 5 !
1. Read more ... I'm sure that always going to be on my list, who's list isn't it on ! I wish I could make my goodreads goal 50.. but lets be honest.. I just don't have the time. So realistically I am setting my goal at 25 again this year. I came super close this year and I know I can do it. I also want to read more for ME. Review books are great, but to really restore my love for reading sometimes I think I need to read more book for me.
2. Trying to improve my outlook on life, I am turning 30 this year and I want to make the best of it. This past year I have been focusing on being a more positive and happier person and I feel like it has made a difference for me, So my goal is to keep it up !
3. I attribute part of my good mood and good outlook to yoga. I started doing yoga after my heart surgery last year and I am hooked. I feel more in shape than ever and enjoy having a strong mind and body. This past year I have learned to do a headstand, and my new goal this year is to do a HEADSTAND! woot woot !
4. Save more money... I mean who doesn't need this goal right ! I definitely need to learn to be more thrifty !
5. Watch less tv... ok well if I am being honest this goal is way harder than the headstand. I am hooked , I am a hulu and netflix junkie and I can't help it.. So yeah.. my goal is to try and watch a little less tv than I normally do.
Happy New year, and good luck to you all with your resolutions !