Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Top Ten Books on my Winter TBR list.



Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by


This Week's Topic is:





                             Top Ten Books on my Winter TBR List          

   


 Ten is always A LOT  to come up with .. and let me be realistic.. ... I can't read 10 books by the end of the year. So, I just so happen to need 5 more books to reach my Goodreads goal of 25 books for 2014, so here they are!  


Cold Shadows & Next to You are two sequels I can't wait to read next , TEN is a stand alone suspense ( like Ten Little Indians ) , Starters sounds super interesting, and Tomorrow When the War Began is one of  my FAVORITE movies , so I am super excited to start reading the series.



Sorry, Top FIVE will have to do for now !





Leave a comment, I'd love to check out your list!
Thanks for stopping by our TTT this week!
 



2 comments: