Friday, July 18, 2014

Inspired Fridays: Happy 5 year anniversary to me !




Inspired Fridays is a weekley meme hosted by us @ Inkk

 We love crafting and Pinterest just as much as we love books, so why not combine the two! 

Take part in our weekly meme and add your post in the comments!


You don't have to actually craft anything to "be inspired". Show us something you maybe have done, want to try, or even a cool looking book nook or library, Whatever inspires you! Happy Weekend! 


Happy 5 Year Anniversary to me! 




Well I wouldn't have made this an Inspired Friday Post if it wasn't that today is literally my 5 year anniversary ! woo 
hoo , happy anniversary to me! This is my and my husband Chad at my high school reunion ( left ) and recently ( right). We have been Married for 5 years today, and together for 12 years!  Hope thats enough inspiration for today, sorry to get all sappy on you! 

Happy weekend, and if you have thing inspiring to share please leave it in the comments below! 


No comments:

Post a Comment