Friday, July 4, 2014

Inspired Friday: Happy Fourth of July * Merica*




Inspired Fridays is a weekley meme hosted by us @ Inkk

 We love crafting and Pinterest just as much as we love books, so why not combine the two! Take part in our weekly meme and link back to us ! 


You don't have to actually craft anything to "be inspired". Show us something you maybe have done, want to try, or even a cool looking book nook or library, Whatever inspires you! Happy Weekend! 


Fourth of July Display








Happy friday Ladies, and let me start by saying... I know I have been off my game the last couple weeks.. its been crazy recently keeping up with life, but I promise to get better.. 


so HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY !!!!!  I know we are not all in america but I love all holidays. I don't tend to decorate in the Americana style, but I do love the subtle way to decorate for the holiday. 

This display is so cool. made up of Black beans , white navy beans and red kidney beans. very cool decorating idea. 

Check out the Pin Here ! 

Im going to start doing things a little differently, because I don't want to stop posting Inspired Fridays, but Im trying to make things a little easier on me. So, from now on if you have an awesome Inspirations and a post to share leave your link in the comments below !  I will be sure to check them out and others will know where to go too! 

I hope all is well and that you guys have a FABULOUS weekend!!! 

1 comment:

  1. http://mychellem.blogspot.com/2014/07/flamingo-socks.html

    ReplyDelete