Friday, April 25, 2014

Inspired Friday : Outdoor Beds




Inspired Fridays is a weekley meme hosted by us @ Inkk

 We love crafting and Pinterest just as much as we love books, so why not combine the two! Take part in our weekly meme and link back to us ! 


You don't have to actually craft anything to "be inspired". Show us something you maybe have done, want to try, or even a cool looking book nook or library, Whatever inspires you! Happy Weekend! 


Outdoor Beds 


Happy Friday Guys ! 

Hope your week went well. This week, especially with the nice weather, my inspiration is a great out door place to read. I would love to have an out door bed like this.. a great place to read ... and nap ! 

Broken Finger Update : still broke but a lot less pain. Typing still sucks. I have some upcoming reviews to write so I might need to make some video reviews instead!


Happy Weekend Guys ! 

~Katie

2 comments:

  1. Lovely!! I would love to have one, too, but first thing first I need a patio or a garden... Sigh, one of those days... *fingers crossed*
    Happy to hear you're in less pain and hope it's going to heal soon!
    Happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outdoor beds! Perfect place to read! <3 I'm already totally sold on the idea! =)

    ReplyDelete