Saturday, March 22, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (14)



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviws, where we get to show off what great books we got recently.


Unfortunately we can't stack our shelves every week but when we get some goodies in we will be sure to let you know! 

For Review

None

Bought / Given

The Hunger Games - I had already bought and read the series a LONG time ago.. but I lent it out.. and doubt I will get it back ( don't you hate that )

The Giver - Lois Lowry
want to read this before the movie comes out.. I have heard great things. Found at the Used book store for $2

Water For Elephants - Sara Gruen
Read this a long time ago but I couldn't pass up owning it. It was only $2 at the used book store!
check out our VIDEO REVIEW for Water for Elephants ! 

What new goodies did you get! Let us know!!

4 comments:

  1. I saw the movie for Water for Elephants but I never read the book. As for the Hunger Games, yeah, I still need to get into that series.

    My STS @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Yeah, I hate when I don't get back books I lend out. I rarely do it anyway. Although I did loan my friend two books like...maybe 2 or 3 years ago...but they weren't faves. In fact I was planning on donating them when she returned them. But since she forgot I never bugged her about it since I didn't want them back.

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books for you this week! I hope you enjoy them!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
    My STS: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2014/03/stacking-shelves_23.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I hate when I give my books to someone and they never return it. Great finds!

    ReplyDelete