Friday, December 13, 2013

Inspired Friday: Jar of Cookies




Inspired Fridays is a weekley meme hosted by us @ Inkk

 We love crafting and Pinterest just as much as we love books, so why not combine the two! Take part in our weekly meme and link back to us ! 


You don't have to actually craft anything "be inspired". Show us something you maybe have done, want to try, or even a cool looking book nook or library, Whatever inspires you! Happy Weekend! 


Jar of Cookies

Hey Ladies 

Sorry about last weekend.. I thought I would be up to posting but I guess not. Last week I had major surgery and was in the hospital for a week, Don't worry, im getting better now but I just wanted to let you know why I was unable to post. 


I promise all is getting better, and I am so looking forward to upcoming christmas festivities! 

Speaking of Christmas, as much as i LOVE making my own ornaments, I love making my own gifts as well. 

Making things in Mason Jars is so much fun and homey feeling. I have made body scrubs in mason jars, but I love this idea of making cookie or brownie or even muffin ingredients in a jar to give. so cute.. 

hope you all are feeling crafty.. or hungry really... off to make some cookies! 
Happy Friday, have a great weekend you guys! are you all getting crafty for the holidays ?




4 comments:

  1. Considering that I particularly love chocolate chip cookies, this would be the perfect gift for me! :D Plus the jar looks great!!
    Sorry to hear about the surgery, hope you're going to feel amazingly well in time for Christmas! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Silvia, every day i think i fell a little better and can do a little more, i should be alot better for christmas.. so glad to have this festive down time right now so that i can work on little projects ! glad you like the jar idea! - Katie

      Delete
  2. Oh wow this is so awesome. I definitely want to start making ornaments and gifts. I have a friend who her whole family only make gifts for each other. So as you may have noticed I have been doing care packages and one thing I keep seeing that people do is cake or brownies in a jar. Have you tried that yet?
    Hope you feel better and sorry you had to go through surgery (scary!)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, this would be a great thing to do for your care packages! there are a whole bunch of recipes online for cookies to brownies or cupcakes .. the possibilities are endless ! I haven't tried it yet but i might do it this christmas! Surgery was scary but im for sure past the worst of it! thanks girl ! - Katie

      Delete