Saturday, September 7, 2013

Stacking The Shelves (8)



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviws, where we get to show off what great books we got recently.


Unfortunately we can't stack our shelves every week but when we get some goodies in we will be sure to let you know! 





For Review

Snake in Grass - Staci Hart
Nomad  - J.L. Bryan
Uninvited - Leah & Megan


Bought / Gifted

Killing Mr. Griffin  - Lois Duncan (  an oldie I read in middle school ) bought at MaKays Used Books
Glow & Spark  - Amy Kathleen Ryan ( I loved my kindle version so much I had to buy the paperbacks)
Inkheart - Cornilia Funke( well you try and be nice and lend people your books. but you never get them back. this was a re-buy)
Tiger Lilly- Jodi Lynn Anderson (I've heard so many awesome things.. i had to buy it!)


What new goodies did you get! Let us know!!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh I love the cover for Nomad! it looks fierce!

    Great haul ;)

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    My Sunday Post and ARC giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes!! can't wait to get to NOMAD , Im such a fan of J.L. Bryan. thanks for checking out my haul ! - Katie

      Delete
  2. I have had Glow for so long and still have not picked it up. Poor thing is collecting dust. I have been wanted to read Nomad. The except I read was pretty good. Hope you enjoy all your goodies!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i loved glow, but i will say that i have seen with most people that you either love love it or hate it.. i hope you love it!! thanks for stopping by! - Katie

      Delete