Friday, June 21, 2013

Inspired Fridays: DIY Stencil Pillow




Inspired Fridays is a weekley meme hosted by us @ Inkk

 We love crafting and Pinterest just as much as we love books, so why not combine the two! Take part in our weekly meme and link back to us ! 


You don't have to actually craft anything "be inspired". Show us something you maybe have done, want to try, or even a cool looking book nook or library, Whatever inspires you! Happy Weekend! 







DIY Stencil Pillow


Surprisingly, I actually don't have many throw pillows in my house.  I love them, and love looking at them at the store, but have a real hard time deciding which ones would be perfect for my living room.  But yesterday, I came across this very bookish craft project.  It's DIY Stencil Pillow! 



I have a ton of stencils already and some fabric laying around that would be perfect for this.  I am having some issues now on deciding what quotes or book lines to use.  Do I use a classic quote from Tolkien or something newer from Roth?

Help me choose a quote or book passage.  I'd love to hear your suggestions!









3 comments:

  1. Oh, I saw that one while I was browsing home decor, it is indeed cool!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is actually a VERY lovely idea!
    Quotes, umm... If you're planning something dystopian (since you hinted to Roth), you could opt for something from Hunger Games, perhaps? Let's say "May the odds be ever in your favor!" Maybe it won't cover the whole pillow, but it would surely have its great effect, don't you agree? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!!! I'm not sure what quote I'd use, but I seriously want to make this for my living room! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete