Friday, June 7, 2013

Inspired Friday : DIY Vertical Pallet Garden


Inspired Fridays is a weekley meme hosted by us @ Inkk

 We love crafting and Pinterest just as much as we love books, so why not combine the two! Take part in our weekly meme and link back to us ! 


You don't have to actually craft anything "be inspired". Show us something you maybe have done, want to try, or even a cool looking book nook or library, Whatever inspires you! Happy Weekend! 

DIY Vertical Pallet Garden



So I am SUPER excited for this weeks Inspired Friday because this is something I have been inspired by before. I love the idea of making a garden out of a pallet, and even more interested in having it be vertical , a big space savers for those like me with a very small back yard. Here is the original link from Pinterest that inspired me and below is my actual garden and how i did it!





Tada! Hope you guys like it! I am super duper proud of it! I hope to make another one soon!
What inspires you this week! let us know!!




7 comments:

  1. I've seen a lot of stuff done with pallets. I like this idea. I'm definitely going to have to try one of the many pallet DIY's. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! its so easy and makes a great garden ! Im off to try other pallet projects now too~ Katie :)

      Delete
  2. This is so cool I had to tweet it. Even though I'm in a tiny apartment I can daydream. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not much of a green thumb, but that is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice and you should definitely be proud of yourself!

    I've joined this lovely meme for the very first time today and I'm officially a new follower of your blog, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks you guys! your comments rock!!! I am sooo proud of this, and Franny, I don't have much of a green thumb either, these are my only plants i have , but it turned out great and they are still alive so I count that as a A+. Robyn, you can totally do this either on the front of your apartment or if you have a back balcony, It requires very very little space since you stand it up in the end! Ideal for apartment living ! Thanks you all for all the love! Inspired Fridays are always fun, but its sooooo much more exciting when you try out a project on pinterest! ~ Katie @Inkk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Katie!
      I really enjoy doing this meme, and thank you for commenting on my blog!

      Delete