Friday, June 28, 2013

Feature & Follow (11)


Q: What is your preferred reading format? Hardcover, eBooks, paperback etc? 






Well. ... Even thought I know that I can read on my Kindle much faster because , its lighter to hold, easier to read at night, and when my hands are full , I can even listen to my Kindle read to me.. 

All that being said , I still prefer a Hardback or Paperback book. There is nothing like reading a good book and having it to hold and put on your shelf! I tend to get attached to book, yes this may lead to hoarding later but in the mean time, I have a great bookshelf ! 

Join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules: 


    • (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee &Alison Can Read}
    • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
    • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
    • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
    • If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
    • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
    • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
    • If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

17 comments:

  1. I'm with you. The Kindle is so easy and convenient, but I really love holding an actual book in my hands :) New bloglovin follower. Happy Friday!

    Meredith
    Meredith’s Musings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meredith! i really wish it was as gratifying to have the e-version.. but its not .. long live hard copy books! - Katie

      Delete
  2. I really prefer reading on my eReader since it's faster for me to read. But.. I still adore my hardcovers as well! New bloglovin' follower :)

    -Ariella @ Secrets of Lost Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for following ariella ! and i agree. i read WAY faster on the e-reader too.. but there is something about holding the book that you can't beat ! - Katie

      Delete
  3. I read ebooks now that my bookcases are overflowing. I also like reading self published writers and many don't have a print copy available.
    New follower via bloglovin

    Kimberly @ Once Upon a YA Book

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe i may get to that point Kimberly! but im not close to being over run by hardcopies ! ...maybe one day ! - katie

      Delete
  4. Yes I too enjoy reading the real book as well! The kindle is nice though! I love getting earcs on it and reading novellas from fave authors!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree jessica, and i usually always read the novellas on my kindle too! ... its just quick and easy! - Katie

      Delete
  5. Together, we shall make sure that bookstores will never become obsolete. <3

    I'm a new follower via Bloglovin.

    MY FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i totally agree! i would love nothing more than to keep them in business and have an EPIC bookcase wall in my house! - Katie

      Delete
  6. I agree it's not the same... holding pages or reading a light have different effects on people.

    Julianna Smith // Reading In Twilight - FFF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah! i just feel like i am more part of the book, or part of the experience! ... it just means more i think . - Katie

      Delete
  7. I love the feel of a book in my hands too, you can't beat it!

    New follower!


    Here's My FF

    Amber @Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete
  8. Flipping the pages is a lot more personal than swiping to the next screen! :) But I do love my Kindle for the sheer amount of review books it allows me to keep on hand. New bloglovin' follower.

    My FF:

    http://donniedarkogirl.blogspot.com/2013/06/feature-follow-19-how-do-you-like-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm fine with either formats but I'll always love physical copies better. :) New follower via Bloglovin!

    Feature and Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  10. Old Follower!

    How do you find the "read aloud" feature of the Kindle?

    My Friday Meme

    ReplyDelete
  11. I completely agree with what you said! Thanks for following and stopping by my blog! Following back by Bloglovin. :D

    ReplyDelete