Friday, April 5, 2013

Inspired Fridays : The Most Beautiful Abandoned places in the World.


Inspired Fridays is a weekley meme hosted by us @ Inkk

 We love crafting and Pinterest just as much as we love books, so why not combine the two! Take part in our weekly meme and link back to us ! 


You don't have to actually craft anything to "be inspired". Show us something you maybe have done, want to try, or even a cool looking book nook or library. Whatever inspires you! Happy Weekend! 






So I was curuzin' around my Pinterest and I found these that Marissa Meyer , Author of Cinder ( The Lunar Chronicles ) had posted. The rocked , so I had to share them! 

I love looking at these! they are so magical, I can totally see where authors get their inspiration from ! When they say a picture says a thousand words... I can totally see why they would say that. I feel like a whole book could be written for each one of these.

I get like serious chills from the abandoned boat ones. The Sunken Yacht and the Statue underwater.. major creeps!  Which ones are your favorites. and what inspires you ! Have a Fab weekend !













2 comments:

  1. It is so hard to believe some of these places would be abandoned! So beautiful. The bobsled one makes me wonder if it is frequented by kids and teens for a little fun. lol I would love to find something like this, a hidden or lost treasure. :)

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so true sara!, i would totally play on that bob sled ! that colombian hotel is uber creepy too.. i wish i knew why some of these places ended up the way they did! I just loooved these picks. thanks for checking them out Sara! - Katie

      Delete