Friday, April 19, 2013

Inspired Friday: Time


Inspired Fridays is a weekley meme hosted by us @ Inkk

 We love crafting and Pinterest just as much as we love books, so why not combine the two! Take part in our weekly meme and link back to us ! 


You don't have to actually craft anything "be inspired". Show us something you maybe have done, want to try, or even a cool looking book nook or library, Whatever inspires you! Happy Weekend! 





TIME


Isn't it funny that we always have 1440 minutes everyday, but some days drag on forever and others just fly by?  Lately, I feel like I'm always thinking about time: when is my next meeting? will I get enough sleep? am I spending enough time on my studies?

These days I barely have time to breathe.  Today for my Inspired Friday, I searched "time quotes" and below are my favorite.  Each one resonated with me in a different way.  

But soon it will be summer time and I will be less busy.  I'm excited to get back to reading, friends, and spending time outside. 

How are you doing managing your time?  What seems to take up the most of it?





Pinterest search: Time Quotes




2 comments:

  1. These quotes are great! I always feel like time speeds up or slows down, when it actually never does either. I'll have to keep these quotes in mind next time I'm worrying over time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this theme and these quotes!!! :) My 2 favorites are "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time." and "More ideas than time."

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete