Friday, March 15, 2013

Feature & Follow (9)


Activity! 

Hopefully warm weather for most of us is here soon…so tell us about your favorite outdoor reading spot. Or take a picture 







Yes indeed, my vote is for some warm weather asap! My favorite place to read is outside in my yard. Quick and easy, I usually put up a blanket or towel for me to lay on. I love it even more in the summer so I can work on my tan and read at the same time! Multitasking ! 

This photo was from our little "inkk photo shoot" so I didn't have a blanket that day, but it is the location of were I would normally read. 

Join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules: 


    • (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee &Alison Can Read}
    • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
    • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
    • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
    • If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
    • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
    • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
    • If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

19 comments:

  1. Wow, you look great! And I love your idea. Wish I could do the same in our yard, but people would look at me funny. We stay in the balcony instead.

    Old follower :)

    My FF

    Goldie @ My Book Musings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful picture, that looks like a great place for reading.

    New Follower via GFC.

    Here's my Follow Friday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It's pretty peacefully out in the yard with a blanket ! -katie

      Delete
  3. Lovely. Love your hair! New follower. You can find me at: http://gwynnethwhite.blogspot.com/
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gwynneth! And thanks so much for following!!! I will b sure to follow back -Katie

      Delete
  4. Great spot!! I hope it will warm up soon so I can read outside.
    old follower
    my F&F
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/03/friday-56-25-feature-friday-24.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful picture. That sounds like a relaxing place to go and read. New follower. Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following Cherre! I hope it warms up for you too ! I'm ready to be done with this cold mess ! -katie

      Delete
  6. Cute pic! I love reading outside... as long as it's not too hot! And getting tan is definitely an added bonus, especially considering most of the year I'm pasty white! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Candice! Its so nice to read outside.. Im Cuban so i feel at times im made to handle the heat. It makes me feel so good. ... so good that my problem is that i end up falling asleep in it! can't wait for those sunny days to come! - Katie

      Delete
  7. Ooh nice picture! I don't read outside. It's always too hot and humid where I live! So definitely an indoor girl and reader!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah i can understand that , i lived in South Georgia for most of my life and it was so muggy .. it was only pleasant if i had a pool nearby . - Katie

      Delete
  8. I looooooooove reading outside when it's warm! Your picture makes me wish the summer was already here :/
    New follower :)
    http://spicedlatte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yaya me, too.. I hope its coming soon, I am optimistic, its been super nice weather the last two days, i hope it stays that way! - Katie

      Delete
  9. Reading and tanning go together quite well. I prefer to do my reading/tanning by the pool, but when it's just turning spring time a blanket works too!

    New GFC and Twitter follower

    My FF

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by and following my blog! =)
    New follower via GFC!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Reading and sunbathing are a great combination! Thanks for stopping by, I'm following back :)
    My FF

    ReplyDelete