Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Waiting on The Menagerie


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event here @ Inkk, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


This week's "can't-wait-to-read" selection is: The Menagerie by Tui T & Kari Sutherland



The Menagerie

by 

Logan Wilde is accidentally drawn into the mysterious, dangerous world of the Menagerie when he discovers a griffin hiding under his bed . . . and it leads him straight to the weirdest girl in seventh grade, Zoe Kahn.

Zoe is panicking. Her family has been guarding the Menagerie for centuries. If they don't get the cubs back fast, the whole place will be shut down. To save the griffins' lives, she's willing to break all the rules, even if it means letting an outsider like Logan help. But the real mystery remains: Is someone trying to sabotage the Menagerie?

Who let the griffins out...and why?

So, I know this book is MG but the word "Menagerie" is one of my most favorite words in the world.  Plus this is a story about missing baby griffins.  Say it with me...  "Awwwww"!  


5 comments:

  1. Haven't heard of this one! Sounds very intriguing!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love YA and MG books! This one sounds great!

    Here’s Mine: Waiting on Wednesday Pick

    Michelle :)
    Author, Pods, available June 4th

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds cute! I hadn't heard of it before. Great pick!
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. How come I've never heard of this?! This is AWESOME! Added to TBR :) Thanks for sharing! :D

    Here's my WoW :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this book on someone's WoW as well. I like the sound of it! Great pick =D

    Here's my WoW!

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete