Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Waiting on Pulse

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event here @ Inkk, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



This week's "can't-wait-to-read" selection is: Puse by Patrick Carman

Pulse by Patrick Carman

Release Day : Feb 26

Publisher: Katherine Tegan Books

Book Description :

The year is 2051, and the world is still recognizable. With the help of her mysterious classmate Dylan Gilmore, Faith Daniels discovers that she can move objects with her mind. This telekinetic ability is called a “pulse,” and Dylan has the talent, too.

In riveting action scenes, Faith demonstrates her ability to use her pulse against a group of telekinesis masters so powerful they will flatten their enemies by uprooting street lights, moving boulders, and changing the course of a hurtling hammer so that it becomes a deadly weapon. But even with great talent, the mind—and the heart—can be difficult to control. If Faith wants to join forces with Dylan and save the world, she’ll have to harness the power of both.

I Looove books that showcase people with powers! Telekinesis , Yes Please! Sounds like a great book, I can't wait to get my hands on this! What are you waiting on ?!



7 comments:

  1. Great pick, I have this on my tbr list! I like the cover as well :)

    Ashley @The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes that cover is to die for! love it! thanks for stopping by - Katie

      Delete
  2. I haven't heard of this before today. Thank you so very much for featuring it! I can't wait! I'm with you on the whole loving powers thing... I am an X-Men and superhero fan. Who wouldn't want a cool power? Plus, that cover is pretty sweet.

    Kay @ It's a Book Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes im a big fan of X men, and the book Shatter Me as well features powers if you haven't red it yet, its great! thanks for stopping by Kay! - Katie

      Delete
  3. Awesome pick! I am definitely excited for this one as well! It sounds really good! :)

    My WoW

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like I've been waiting for this forever! It looks fantastic! NEW FOLLOWER!
    Check out my WOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FAN-TASTIC cover indeed ! thanks for following!!! - Katie

      Delete